Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Good Morning All! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. We have been very blessed this past week.... Some of the puppy families have sent payment early for their pups which has helped out things ALOT. Would you belive though my husbands job has had no work for him Fri., Mon. & today so that has really been scary again. It just makes it impossible to even try and plan anything - We were going to use this paycheck to pay the electric bill ($367.00) before he leaves to drop off the puppies this weekend, but I guess that won't be happening.
As far as schooling goes I have really had to put it on the back burner this week until I can get everything done to get the puppies ready to go to their new homes. I was really stressing about everything but you can only do one thing at a time.... I was thinking while my husband and son are away this weekend I want to take Kelly down to the new Micheals store that has opened and see if we can't find an easy/cheap craft for us to do to make the weekend kinda fun. I saw this post on Heart and Trees: http://heartsandtrees.blogspot.com/2007/12/no-sew-fleece-blankets.html about making a no sew fleece blanket which looks easy enough for us to try - I just have to worry about the cost. Has anyone tried to make one of these? Anyway, my goal this weekend is to make it FUN fo Kelly!
Best Wishes!

No comments: