Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jury Duty

Jury Duty went well yesterday. We all did alot of sitting around doing nothing for a few hours then the gal came in and said that the two cases were resolved without a jury and we all could go home - Yea! I was kinda looking forward to getting on a case since the judge said that both cases were only going to be two days long.
When I got home I could feel a migraine coming on which is never a good thing for me... I threw in a frozen pizza, walked the dogs, feed the horses/goats and then took a couple of Advils and layed down for a few hours. I woke up still not right but you know how it is a mothers job is never done, I still needed to feed the dogs, do dishes ect. ect. ect.....
Today I had to run down to town, which I hate doing during the school week! I got home and Kelly & I took a walk to try and get us motivated and energised - It didn't really help we watched a dvd which had mostly nothing to do with our schooling,
"Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". It was a good movie we enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I am determined to get some schooling done and NOT leave this house! : )

No comments: