Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just Horsing Around

Kelly & I took the horses out for a stroll. I got new aqua colored tack for Zip from my son & daughter-in-law for Christmas that I wanted to show off. Kelly got a new camera; so we can finally take some pictures to liven up this boring blog of mine : )
Two more days left of 2013!!!! This year just flew by...... I pray 2014 brings health & joy to all of you. We are going out for New Years Eve, the first time in YEARS!!!!!! We are taking the kids up to St. Augustine to Harry's for dinner. We won't be staying out till the New Year rings in but I sure as heck am going to enjoy myself anyway. I even plan on ordering a cosmopolitan cocktail with my dinner : ) I don't drink much but I'm splurging to celebrate 2014!!!!

This is a picture of me & my hubby the last time we went up to St. Augustine to see the Christmas lights on Dec. 9th, I'm addicted to that place - I LOVE it! If you ever get a chance visit that area do it : )
Until Next Time - God Bless!

No comments: