Friday, August 14, 2026
Heavy Rain
What a storm, it came down in buckets and the thunder & lightning was wicked. I really thought one bolt got my horse, it was right out where he was standing. Needless to say the roof leaked all over the house!! My husband put pots and pans everywhere, but the worst part is in the bathroom it some how came up under the toilet and it smells to high heaven! It's giving me a headache already 😩. Of course he is like we have to throw a tarp up on the roof this is ridiculous but he never does it. I'm guessing he doesn't want to put the blue tarp up there because than everyone knows your roof is leaking and it looks terrible. I'm thinking maybe if we get a dark colored tarp it might not be that bad but I doubt it will happen. I mentioned buying one and he uses the excuse we need to buy tires for the car, so you can see he makes excuses for everything so nothing gets done which is sooooo sad 😔.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment