Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just Starting the Homeschooling Adventure!

We are just starting out in our Homeschooling Adventure.
We sent in our notice November 13th., Since then we have been searching for what teaching methods will work best for my daughter - She is 11 years old & in 5th grade. We signed up for the Oak Meadow internet course, which I liked but my daughter was having a bit of problem with it. It seems that my daughter does not like to read alot off of the computer. I have since printed each lesson out and she is doing alot better with it.
At first I was so nervous about if we had done the right thing removing her from the public school but I have calmed down a bit about it all.....
We are a bit all over the place right now but in time we will get it going : )

No comments: