Monday, July 16, 2007

Horse Back Riding Day Camp

We had signed Kelly up for a Horse Back Riding Day camp run by the P.A.L. goup here in Flagler County. As yesterday approched she became very nervous, She was worried that she wouldn't know as much as the other girls there, wouldn't be able to handle the horse ect. I reassured her that she is a good rider and everything will turn out just fine. On our way to the camp yesterday she turned a funny color (I had made her eggs & toast - If she doesn't eat in the morning before getting going she get's sick), sure enough she looked terrible. At the convenience store I asked her if she wanted to go back home (I had ordered a sandwich to be made, As always I was on top of everything - NOT!), She said no, We might have to pull over and throw up but she was going to make it. She made it there and when I dropped her off I was worred they were going to call me so I rushed around with my errands and flew back home - But she did just fine! When I picked her up she was all smiles and she had had a great day : ) Of course when we got home my son was in a mood and as usual runined her day by yelling.... that happens all most evertime here in our house - If you have a great day, someone always brings you back down : (
I am really looking forward to getting back to homeschooling - I am so hoping all the reading I have been doing about the Charlotte Mason method I am going to use will help get things running a bit more smoother.

No comments: