Friday, July 6, 2007

Family Fun Night !

As I posted, I have been worried we have fallen into a rut! We seem to always take the easy route of staying home instead of doing things. Well last night even though some of us were hesitant we went down to the Daytona Internation Speedway and watched practice sessions for both the Busch & Nextel racing series, after they were over we stayed and watched the rolex racing type cars: http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/ I have to tell you it was so good to get out and away from the house! My son went in his car and took his girlfriend, I was stressed until we meet up with them (I hate when he is driving I-95, It is such a crazy highway with a speeding limit of 70!). My daughter who is 12 got in free - so that saved us $20.00. Thank goodness because my husband said sodas were like $4.00 each, hotdogs $4.00, french fries $4.00, hambergers $5.00 - It cost me $17.00 when I got 2 dogs, 1 burger & 1 frie - Yikes! Plus the $40.00 to get in made the night pretty expensive but I really feel I need to get this family out more!

No comments: