Sunday, June 24, 2007

Homeschooling - Exciting or Boring.....

I had a few minutes this morning to browse the internet and my thoughts went back to how excited I get thinking of teaching my daughter Kelly - I always have such high hopes on ALL the wonderful things we could learn about..... there is just so much out there. Then I stop and remember how hard it is to get Kelly interested in learning! From time to time I have heard things we went over come out of her mouth - Even at her horse class, the instructor asked if anyone knew what horses looked like when they were first discovered and she did, they were much smaller then the horse of today. I know things are sticking in there but I worry when I sit down and work on where all my money goes (I am trying to write down everytime I spend money in a book to keep track) and I add & subtract the numbers - I worry maybe I should make sure she know this. She really seems to have a hard time with math, and I think we tend to not spend much time on it.
I looked over a Homeschooling Blog: http://higherupandfurtherin.blogspot.com/ now this mom has it working! They take such cool trips too!!!!! Now that to me is learning..... Which brings me back to our situation "Boring"!

No comments: