Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When things get tough the tough get going.....



Kelly & I thought this looked funny so we took a picture of it.... Nothing like having your food looking back at you!


We are really running into a problem with all of the house painting work being dried up in our area.... My husband usually paints those new big beautiful multi million dollar homes on the beach or golf courses but even those have dried up.
It is a bit scary not knowing if things will pick up. What worries me most is that with no work around here no one can sell their homes.... Which is a double edged sword.
I just pray things improve & quickly - My husband only has about two more weeks of work and then nothing. YIKES!

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Oh, I'll have to pray for you all too. I know how it is when you want to work and there's no work to do. It's very frustrating and scary.