Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday's Should Be Days Off....

I have come to the conclusion that I need Monday's off!
I have a sink full of dishes, a pile of mess on the kitchen table, the house is just in an uproar. I have been running around this morning trying to get some of the schooling work organized (I have also relized I am spending to much money on ink!). I decided to just cut up our copy of "The completer book of Presidents & Sates" instead of making copy after copy and let Kelly answer the qeustions right in the book, Of course I just have to keep track now of the three sections I made the book into : ) I am doing that with a few of the books we are now using - I always want to keep the books in good shape incase I want to resell them someday but I really think I am spending more money on ink then I would be able to sell the book for....
I better get back to the MESS....
Have a Great day today & Way to go NY GIANTS, What a game last night!!!!!!!!

No comments: