Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Checking In....

I'm still living... Things are the same : (
We still haven't been able to get food stamps, they sent me a letter saying that I was denied because I never sent in the required paper work - I had spent $8.00 to fax the stuff over to her on the day that I spoke to the gal! I had to go down and drop it off at their office, the gal said it make take another 30 days or so! Yikes!
My husband got a ticket for driving with an over due registration sticker - $101.00 is the ticket (all because we were trying to save the money for food since we have already hit the local food banks and you can only visit them once ever 60 days).
The phone/cable/internet has been turned off, real hard to settle the food stamp problem on a pay phone when you can't get a real person to talk to....
Anyway, I won't bore you with the rest of our problems just wanted to let you know I'm still alive.
Take care & have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Ugh.

Hang in there!

~Luke

Jamie Allen said...

Hey, I just sent you an email.