Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Groundhog Day"

It is spooky but sometimes I think I am stuck in that movie "Groundhog Day", where the guy keeps living the same day over and over.... I do the same thing every single day it it is crazy!
On the school front: It has been moving in reverse. We start something and never seem to finish it : ( An example was we were reading "Adara" a intresting story which did capture our interest right from the start... We never finished it! I had inter-library loaned it and had to give it back before we completed it. So from now on I am not going to inter-library loan any books until we settle down to a more routine pace with the school work. One of the problem is Kelly has been staying up to all hours of the night playing that dam game "World of Warcraft"! Her friends are on till sometimes 4 or 5 in the morning and to top it off my daughter-in-law & son are now addicted to the game too so they all play at the same time. Which of course makes my lovely daughter a dream to work with duing school time... I guess I should have known we would run up against this problem since most of her buddies are off of school and stay up to all hours. But I haven't given up hope yet, I'm just going to streamline our studies for now and see how that goes.
Until Next Time - God Bless!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This was a problem for us, too, until Dawson got a job! He is so tired now that his gaming time has decreased dramatically!! :)

Fatcat said...

I'm a mean mama. I'd put a timer on her computer so it shut down at midnight. I'm pretty sure they exist ...

:-)