Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thurs., Hot Again!

Hot Again Here!!!!!
I like hot weather but this year it just seems like we raced right into the real hot temps. to quickly...

We got some schooling in today, still having a tough time with Kelly though... I do most of the reading and she listens and I ask her questions about what we covered and she seems to understand the stuff but has absolutely no intrest in what we are covering! I really wish she enjoyed school even just a little bit, It would make things so much easier. I keep telling her maybe it would be better for her to go back to public school for 8th grade (I am not sure if they would even put her in that grade since we are so far behind..) but she doesn't want to.
We are working on the book Blood & Guts she seems to be interested in that, even asking questions about how many layers of skin fall off when you scratch.....? I just pray that this homeschooling Kelly idea of mine all turns out for the best and I don't ruin her life!!!!
I know I am being a bit dramatic but I am really feeling that way lately...

On to another topic: John & Kate plus 8, I have been reading some articles on the internet of him running around with a 23 year old behing Kate's back. I feel like I know this family since I watched their show from the begining and read their book. I don't know if the articles are true or not but it just makes me sad......

I had to notify my puppy waiting list families that none of my girls are going to have puppies this time : ( I tell you we sure were hoping the matings were going to be successful! Now I have to give back their deposits..... Just what we need right now!

Have a good day today : )

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I'm always trying to find different things that my kids will like for school, it's hard.