Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!


Kelly dyed her hair! Yes, This picture is of my almost 16 year old daughter! She wants it blonder in color but right now it is more of a strawberry blonde. I just sit back and remember when my baby girl was just a tiny little thing and then you blink your eyes and they just keep getting older & older.... : (
Things are still pretty much on the scary side of not knowing what will be happening in the near future. My husband got his last unemployment check last week so there will be no more money coming in from that. He still has no leads at all on a job. The really tough part is that he is in such a depressed mood that I don't think he is really seeing how desperate things are getting. Once we run out of the unemployment money then what.... I am just praying each day that things will turn for the better. It is funny how I would never have thought in a million years that we would be in such a situation. At this time of our life (my husband is turning 50 March 1st. & I am 47) we should be just coasting and enjoying what life has to offer. I have to look at it as just another challenge we will need to get over and with Gods help I am sure we will : )
Hope everyone has a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!!

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

If it makes you feel any better, I am older than you and still raising little ones!! I will keep praying that things get better for you.

Donna said...

Phyllis you are such a sweetheart! I find such joy from your blog & comment posts!
Thank You : )

Fatcat said...

She's so pretty!

I hope your hubby can find work soon. My husband was laid off for 4 years one time.

Jill O. Miles said...

I feel for you. And to top it off, today is such a dreary day...BUT, don’t forget, the sun will come out tomorrow. Chin up, think positive and know I'm sending good vibes your way.