Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Miracle Worker & It's Official : )

As part of our "Eye" study we watched the "Miracle Worker" I don't know how it is possible, but I have never seen this movie before. Let me just say Kelly & I were blown away by it! It was alittle over acted in parts, but it sure kept us watching. Kelly said " I don't usually like emotional movies, but this one was good I liked it"! I have not seen any of the other versions either of this movie but this one was REALLY good I highly recommend it to everyone : )

Well it is official, My son & daughter-in-law are now first time home owners!! They had the closing today and they are happy as two peas in a pod : ) Today is also their 3rd Wedding Anniversay, What a great Anniversay present for the both of them I say.....

Until Next Time - God Bless!!

No comments: