Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hard Day's & Night's.....

I know my post are getting very boring....
It just seems we are in one of those years where not much good things have been happening....
It seems like everyone is fighting with each other - My 17 year old son almost every day says he is moving out (This from a boy who has never had a job)! Just today we were fighting over I gave him a $100.00 bill to buy a phone and some other things at walmart, Well the kid takes out $25.00 dollars to take his girl friend out to the movies (He didn't even ask me first!), He just felt he needed the money so he takes it.... I flipped out of course and he tells his father that he wants to move out because of ME!
My husband and I have never been more on each others nervous as we are lately! It seems that we are at that stage of life were it seems we are not happy with each other : (
To top if off, I contacted a lady on Flagler Freecycle who advertized a free couch, two swivel rocker chairs & a recliner chair - She said they were 3 to 4 years old. Having animals we go through furniture very quickly so I e-maile dand she said it was still available. My family & I went over there tonight and we drove up (the furniture was located in her garage), It looked like junk... It was in worse condition that the junk we have. We didn't stop, but I did e-mail her and told her we would not be taking the furniture (I didn't mention that we had seen it and it should be tossed to to the curb). She e-mailed me back very cranky saying that we were the second family to stand her up and she would be leaving freecycle because of it... I just can't seem to catch a brake lately....
Then there is my daughter - She is the one ray of sunshine in my life right now. She is the one person in this family who tries to be happy every day : ) She finds such joy in working with her horse, She has been doing a great job with him lately.
I just enjoy seeing her eyes light up - she jumped Chance over a board and they glided over with such ease it was great, She was so excited. Her school work is another story though! But we are working on it, We found this "Blog":http://roosterintheroaster.blogspot.com/ it caught her attention - She said "Now that looks like fun schooling". I think if I could just get a more hands on learning program going she would do much better. It seems like I find all these great unit studies ect. and get all excited over it but I just can't seem to implement it! But I am going to really try this wek to make her learning more FUN!!!!!

No comments: