Monday, January 19, 2009

Rotten Weekend And It's Still Going

It's been a tough weekend again.... My husband was carring on about everything again but he did find time and money to go golfing with my son! That's what burns my butt the most, here he is saying we are going to let the cable/phone/internet go - He's not paying the bill which he knows there are only two things Kelly wants in this world and it's her horse & the internet but he finds the cash to go golfing instead. He was ranting about how I keep spending.... the only thing I have bought other then food was a $3.00 bread pan that I hope to be able try my hand at making bread. He screamed when the dogs were barking because my son was going in and out of the house because he forgot something because he was trying to nap during the day yesterday, he came flying out and called me the "b" word, I tell you I know why Kelly sits with her ear phones on and the volume turned up loud. He is home again today so I can just imagine he will not move out of his room much like yesterday. I sure do pray that things get better : (

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hmmm playing golf when the money is so tight is not a very responsible thing to do and calling you names is just uncalled for. I am sending my best to you and hoping that you have a better week.

Luke Holzmann said...

Donna,

Praying for you and your family. Hang in there.

~Luke

Anonymous said...

Dodnna,
I am thinking of you and praying.
I hope you have a better week.
Bunny