Monday, August 3, 2009

We Started Back To School Today!!!!!

Well we are back to the books.....
It felt GREAT to get going again, I actually think Kelly had fun learning today : )
We did some reading - Sarah, Plain and Tall ( we are using Beyond Five In A Row), some work on Maine, she is working on a panting to go with the book (I will post a picture of it when she is done with it). We didn't do anything to tough just getting her back into the gind.
Yea! School! I would have gone all summer but Kelly just needed the time away from my pesting....
Have a great day ; )

2 comments:

April said...

We go year around, but do take a week off here and there. Even when we are off a week, we still play games and do activities which I still count..

Rhonda said...

Yeah! Glad to see that y'all are back in action! Have a wonderful week!