Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beyond Five In A Row

I can not tell you how much we have enjoyed Beyond Five In A Row !
At first I was a bit worried about it being to easy for Kelly being that is states for ages 8 -12, sure some things she has covered before and some are introduced in a very basic form but I just love it. It keeps things moving for us which for Kelly is very important if it goes into to much detail I have lost her.... It also tells you if your student shows interest they give you more ideas to follow up with ect. so you can make it more challenging or as simple as you need to. We are really cruzing through Sarah Plain and Tall, Kelly hasn't done many of the writting assingments suggested : ( Which I am sad about because there have been some real good ones mentioned but being that we are just getting school back up and rolling again I'm letting it slide..... I think we will shoot right to Skylark after finishing Sarah Plain & Tall. I have to buy a copy though, Our library has it listed as being in but when I checked on it it is missing, they have been having alot of trouble with people stealing books : (

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I have never used FIAR, but have heard some very good things about it. I am so happy to hear that it is working out. :0)