Friday, January 19, 2007

Teacher Supply Store

Yikes! My daughter and I went into a new Teacher Suppy Store in our area yesterday, "Teach 'em a Lesson" http://www.teachemalesson.com/
I could go crazy in there!!!!! I LOVE workbooks and they have every one I want. My daughter picked up Writting Prompt Cards, not something I was thinking of getting but she seemed excited about it and I want to go with anything that will get her interested in school work. I picked up "Building Spelling Skills" workbook, It looks great. I bought the 5th grade level, I really think I should have gone with the 4th grade level just because she has a bit of trouble with spelling. When I showed her the words she said if she studies she should be able to work with them. The store sent me home with a wonderful catalog - "Oh No"!

No comments: