Friday, February 9, 2007

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Gosh, We are having one of those days!!!!!!
The day started out just like any other - The dogs woke up at around 3:30am. I got up and let them out and then turned on the computer to check e-mail ect. (I stay up till my husband and son leave for school & work which is about 6:45am.) I raced back to bed, pulled the covers up and was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard someone at the door.... It was my son, the car was acting up again and wouldn't go into second gear. I think it just needs some transmission fluid again but the problem is my husband had broken the plastic pull tab inside the car so it is close to impossible to get the hood of the car open : ( After working on it for awhile we decided to give up - I dove back into bed and he took a nap too. I got up about 9:30am., Kelly got up (She had been up earlier not feeling well), She felt a bit better but she looks a bit peeked.
We decided to scrap schooling for the day since it has been so up in the air.....
We are going to the library tomorrow for a book sale "if" the car is working. We have a large bookshelf full of books that are hardley ever used but you know how it is - You just have to go and see if you can find any goodies : )

No comments: