Saturday, May 26, 2007

Moaning & Groaning.....

I have really had a tough week!
1)I knew homeschooling was going to be tough once my son (He is in public school) was out for the summer - Well it has been like pulling teeth to get Kelly to sit down for lessons, I decided about mid-week to just scrap this week and start next fresh....
2)I have been getting so much flax from my husband &kids about the dog breeding business latley! Right now we have a ton of puppies who are not sleeping very well, So it is keeping them up, then the adult dogs are barking too much, the puppies are bitting at their feet when they walk ect. ect.... My husband blew a gasket this morning - He littereally was acting like a huge baby, He was up on the couch jumping around & screaming "I can't go to work....". I hold my tounge because I know dog breeding isn't the easiest job most people think it is - I haven't been able to take a family vacation is years and it looks like I will not be able to for a number more years : ( It is alot for my family to have to put up with but it allows me to be home and make good money. My husbands painting business has been very spotty lately he took most of April & May off - So I really can't belive when he is the most vocal about the dogs since if we didn't have this money we would be up a river!
3)Then the fire behind our house - It was far enough away but still very close that we had top worry about evacuating. Now that was a stressful night!
4)My cat who is almost as old as my son - say about 16 years old is acting not well at all. I hope it passes because he was looking great lately and we told him so!
5)Needless to say with all the stress lately I feel like a wet door mat! With being up with the puppies a ton of times a night., That makes me cranky enough but then you toss in why isn't any of the laundry done and I am like a rocket ready to launch! My husband this morning between jumping on the couch was saying why wasn't the laundry done - He has no socks to wear..... Can you imagine, He couldn't work yesterday because we actually had a little bit of rain here and there. He came home had lunch and took a very long nap. When he woke up I asked him to go buy the horse & goat food, He said no. I had to put dinner on low and run off and get the food. Then he said, Has anyone feed the goats yet? I said no, He then yelled at my daughter to get out there and feed them - I had to go help her because the bags were still in the car (each one is 50lbs. and we had four of them). I am out there doing that when he was yelling at the dogs for something. I come in and feed the dogs/puppies cleaned out their playpens & did the dishes. I started a load of dark clothes in the washer & then finally sat down to watch a movie. I was plumb wore out and he says he's tired and going to sleep!

Okay enough moaning and growning, that get's you no where! It was great to post it though it helps to get it off my chest : )

No comments: