Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Perspective.....

Sometimes you really have to step back and see what else is going on before you complain.....
We are facing a tough week this week, Our electric is being shut off this Friday. The bill is $368.00, there is no work in site for my husband (his boss now says maybe at the start of November) and I can't seem to sell my puppies..... I have been such a crank pot this week with worry, and of course the temp. has gone back up here so not having a/c is going to be terrible but the worst part is having no water.... ANYWAY, here I am complaning about one thing after another then I read my blogging buddy Rhonda's post at Alston Academy that really just puts things back into perspective!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles! I'm sure it is very scary to be without work. I hope your husband finds work soon and will keep you all in my thoughts.

Dana Leeds said...

I'm sorry about your troubles, too. I'll say a prayer for you all! And, I was so sorry to hear about Rhonda's dad, too. And, yes, it does put our troubles in perspective!