Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sometimes I Could Just Kick Myself!!!!!!


Awhile back my son found on the beach a Mermaid's Purse it's the first time I had seen one. He kept it in his room, then a few days ago he gave it to us for our shell collection. Would you belive in less then a week's time it got ruined.... some how the dogs got it and ripped it to shreds : (

This picture is a picture I found of one that looked just like the one he had..... I just HATE when something that I wanted to keep get's tossed around and ruined! I can blame it on the house being messy & It should have been placed in a much safer spot.

My goal this weekend it to organize - It's not that we have alot of stuff, I really have decluttered but the stuff we do have seems to be not in place.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Awww I am so sorry to hear this. I have never in my life seen something like that. WOW! Thanks for sharing the photo.