Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Well I didn't think I was that interested in the Royal Wedding of William & Kate but I turned it on and I was hooked! It brought back so many memories of Diana & Charles wedding - I remember thinking how wonderful it was for Diana to marry a prince little did she know wha was ahead of her : ( But she would be so proud of her two boys I'm sure! William looked very happy today I wish him & Kate the best. Kate & Will have been living together for awhile now and both are near 30 years old a whole different situation then when Diana got married so maybe they really know each other and will make this marriage work. I remember how I felt when Diana & Charles started showing all their problems it was like a bubble burst. I kinda figured out that fairy tales lives have problems too : (











No comments: