Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Blog....

I wanted to let you know I have started another blog:
Wast Not Want Not Eco. Journey
You might call it my "Midlife Crisis" blog : )
As you know this year has been such a struggle for me in soooo many ways, Homeschooling has had it's ups and downs (mostly downs) alot of that is my fault. One of the reasons I think is because I just never seem to clear my mind of homeschooling. I am always thinking of new topics to teach Kelly about and ways to go about it ect. which I think has been very taxing on me because I am a person who loves to read, learn new things, enjoys nature, work on my genealogy tree the list goes on and on. Lately I have shut that part of me off, I have been so worried about is Kelly learning enough, are we covering enough, ect. that it has consumed me. I have decided to start another blog about my outside interests in the hopes that my mind will focus on those things which I enjoy for a little bit each day. I think all this will make me alot more happier and we just might get some better results with our homeschooling day also!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you! It's important to explore those things that make you happy. Have you tried pinterest yet?

Jennifer said...

Good for you! It's important to explore all the things that make you happy and it's important for your kids to see you doing that as well. Seems that we have a lot in common :)

Have you tried Pinterest out yet? I can send you an invite if you are interested.