Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Think I Fixed The Computer!!!!!

I think I may be back up and running again! I have been working on the computer almost every day trying to get it working since we have no money to get it fixed I figured what the heck and pushed a few keys here and a few keys there and I am back in business. The bad thing is I lost everything that was on the computer! All my homeschooling favorites, my files, websites, EVERYTHING! A number of things I paid for and will have to contact each company and see if I can get another copy of each item... I also lost all the files for my dog breeding business and the past puppy photos : (
I do have to say though I really enjoyed having Kelly back during the down time of the computer. She spends way to much time on the computer and really doesn't do much of anything else - While it was down we went for walks, rode the horses, did a puzzle ect. It is amazing how the computer ties up your mind.
It is good to be back and be able to read all of your blogging posts again - I missed you all!

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Yay! I missed you and have been wondering how you guys are. Here's hoping you'll still get extra walks and rides even with the computer back. ((hugs))

Rhonda said...

Sorry to hear about all of your lost work, but so glad to have you back. I was happy to hear about the time you were able to spend with your daughter. How wonderful!