Thursday, November 17, 2011

Next Week This Time Is Thanksgiving : )

Can you belive we are a week away from Thanksgiving.... Yikes! It turns out we are going to have dinner at our home this year so I need to get planning.
Have you read about how Facebook tracks your every move, Isn't that scarry! Like my episode with Walmart calling my son's phone number trying to collect our debt when we never gave them his number, things are getting out of control! I'm not sure if this is related or not but I have been viewing "The Omnivore's Dilemma for kids: The secrets behind what you eat" on Amazon a number of times because I want to buy a copy and use it as part of our Life Skills: Nutrition course. It seems every time I look the book up it keeps going up in price... Now of course I know others thru out the world are also looking the book up and buying it but it just seems strange that when I first started looking at it I could buy it with shipping for $6.56 now it is up to roughly $8.28! I guess that is what I get for not buying it right away.... I am now thinking of going the inter-library loan route, that will cost me $2.00 instead of $8.00.
School has been going slow, naw lets face it it has been in a stop mode the past couple of days : ( Kelly got back from her brothers totally wiped out. The child was staying up till after 1am each night, came home with a cold also. Needless to say we are going to be tip toeing around school work getting what we can done...
Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wal-Mart online has it for $6.46 with free shipping to the store or, I believe, $.97 for home shipping. That might help. http://www.walmart.com/ip/11249303

Donna said...

Thanks Jennifer I will look into it!
Your such a Sweety : )