Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pinterest

Okay, I know I am always the last one to jump on a band wagon and Pinterest is no different. Jennifer from Toad Haven had sent me an invite awhile ago and I signed up and kinda gave it the once over but didn't really spend alot of time there. I have been seeing posts from a number of my blogging buddies about finding some real goodies over at that site, so I thought I would give it another look see.... Holy Cow!! I am addicted to it! I spent most of yesterday on there just going from one thing to the next. You find a craft you think looks interesting and then you end up on that persons blog or website and then you get drawn into what they have to say on their site which is amazing. I have pinned a number of things, but I can see how you could spend your time pinning and not doing.....
Kelly is gone for the weekend over to my son's house so it just me and Pinterest... no no I ment to say just me and my husband : 0 ) hehehe!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

It is now my favorite hobby. *giggles*

Jennifer said...

:) Have fun this weekend! It's an awesome idea place!!

Fatcat said...

Oh, it's too fun, isn't it?