Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ebay Selling

I am trying to sell some of my homeschooling books on ebay.....
I have listed one book so far and of course I have not gotten any bids. For those folks who have had some luck with it can you pass on some tips (You can e-mail me at justme32110@yahoo.com). They charged me a $1.00 so far for listing it so at least that isn't too bad. I have a number of books but I am thinking if I get charged $1.00 for each book and then have none of them sell I may be in worse shape then when I started...
Last night we went to a carnival, We couldn't afford to go on any rides but it was fun to just walk around. Kelly decided to use her $5.00 to try and win goldfish, she won 8 times! They allow you to trade up to a larger goldfish with each five so we have on large one and three small ones - They are really cute! The best part though is we had fun : )
Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Donna. Thanks for the visit to my blog.I have purchased from e-bay but never sold from it. Sorry I can't help you there. I am hoping that someone can give you some input on it.

I wanted to answer a question that you had about my lapbooks for my oldest daughter. They are purchased books from Hands of a Child (www.handsofachild.com) and she loves them. They give her a nice little break in-between those boring old textbook lessons. The pocket books that you saw in my last blog are for my younger daughters and they enjoy those also. They are from Core Curriculum of America(www.ebookdestination.com)We have a lot of fun learning with them and they are pretty much self-explanatory. If there is anything else that you need, just let me know and thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Did you have luck with it? A lot of times (and I am not a big Ebay seller) no bids come in until the last day. Hope things worked out for you.

We recently tried to sell something because we were really short on money and wound up not selling it and paying listing fees. sigh.