Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is it Sunday already??????

I couldn't belive when I woke up this morning that we are already at Sunday!
I posted two more books on ebay - I am just trying to make enough money to buy the new Apologia Zoology Book 3 so we can start that. I can not tell you how well the Story of the World book 4 is going for us.... For some reason the more current history is working out alot better for Kelly. Maybe reading the additional reading books suggested on the topic may be helping to. We are also reading "Caddy Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink", Kelly has been captivated by the story. It's alot like Little House on the Prarie". I have been doing alot of the reading which I know is not the best thing for Kelly but I keep hoping that she may get drawn in by some of these good books and it may spur her to read on her own.
I am really thinking we will just take a few days off here and there but keep going through out the summer months - It get's way to hot here to do anything else anyway.
The gold fish she won at the carnival are dropping off like flies : ( This morning I found the big one she named "Tango" dead, she is going to be very sad she had fallen in love with that one...
My father-in-law made it through surgery and may be released Tues. - I am sure the nurses are hoping for Monday!
Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: