Thursday, July 24, 2008

Target & Cardinals.....

My baby cardinals are gone! The nest is empty. I looked up on the internet and they said they will leave the nest around 9 days old. I sure hope that was it and not a snake or something else. I mention the snake because my son found one on the side of the house by the nest which had a frog in it's mouth. It was so sad to see the look on the frogs face, I tried to assist him but the snake raced under our house before I could help : (

The new Super Target opened up yesterday in town - Does anyone do their shopping there? Do they have good prices on food? It will be alot closer for me then having to go all the way to Walmart. The kids and I age going down today to look around and pick something up for dinner we don't have anything left (I have to use the money I set aside for Kelly's school re-enrollment - Yikes). Anyway, I am looking forward to getting out of the house.

I signed up for an e-mail each morning from Joel Osteen I find it helps to up lift the day a bit for me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today : )

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

When the Super Target first opened near us they mailed us lots of great coupons, 1c this and that. I'd say their food prices are pretty average, but I don't go there a lot. Definitely watch for sales though.

Hope the baby cardinals flew the nest!