Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Day.....

We had a better day school wize yesterday : ) We didn't get to every subject but I did see some enthusiasm from Kelly which I love to see. We worked on the book mentioned in the last post - It is an extreamly easy book but my goal is to get her to read SOMETHING and it just may spur her to enjoy reading. We are in the process of still working on the lapbook questions that went along with it - that took up alot of our time yesterday..... Now if I could just get some math done!

As for the rest of the day..... It was a tough one for me again. I just can't seem to balance everything. You would think with all my whinning I do about being home all the time I could get everything done in a day but I just can't seem to do it! The topper last night was my son let me know 20 minutes before his girlfriend was coming over... Yikes, that is not enough time for me - I have to put all the dogs in their crates, mop the floors & pick up the place a bit. My husband comes out of his room (As I have said before he has a tv room that he pretty much goes into right after he comes home from work and pops out to get the dinner I make and then goes back in) and starts yelling that the house should't be in this shape. I tell you I almost cried. If I comment about why it isn't done that just makes him fly off the handle more so I just try and let it roll off my back. I try and tell myself I am doing the best I can, I run my dog business from home which includs cleaning up after a large number of dogs & puppies who live inside my home, answering e-mails for that business, work on a webpage for that business, I do all the cooking, cleaning, clothes washing, taking out the garbage, I have to feed & water the goats, chickens & turkeys, help Kelly feed & water the horses, try and organize/pay the bills and then last but not least I am trying to organize & teach homeschool to Kelly. I guess I need vitamis or something to give me strengh to get everything done. It just blows me away when he has had lately a number of days off from work because of the rain we have had and then he also has the entire weekends off and stays in his room all day napping & watching tv and then complains when the house is dirty while I never have a day off EVER! Oh well I am sure by now you all are sick of my complaning.....
I hope to day is a better day : )

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

I feel for you. Men have no clue about how much we do. Absolutely no clue. (((hugs)))