Thursday, September 18, 2008

Prayer Request

You won't belive what has happened now!!!!!!
Yesterday, I let me dogs out at 7:30am stood out there with them like I always do and then brought them in. I went out about 7:45 to fill the horse water buckets came in about 8am. as I was sitting down to the computer I relized one of my dogs was missing. I went back outside and looked and looked for her - We still can not find her! She is one of the mom's to the litter of puppies I now have so I can't belive she would have gone far.... Please send prayers that we find her. I called the humane society, nothing - I called my neighbors, nothing - I caught the post man and asked him if he saw her in his travels, nothing - We put up signs around our area, nothing! She is a beautiful girl and a sweet personality I just hope one of these people around her just doesn't pick her up and keep her!
With this latest problem I am about to crack I think..... I just can't take anymore!

1 comment:

Red said...

When it rains it pours, and I know you must be feeling like the world is caving in on you. But resist the negative feelings, I know you are sitting there shaking your head at me and I would be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. But concentrate an what you do have and what you don't have.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hope you find your little mommy doggy!