Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day to day!
It seems this year that the stores are racing past this Thanksgiving more then ever to get to Black Friday which I find sad : (
So little is mentioned about Thanksgiving you wouldn't even know that is was actually the holiday not Black Friday!
Anyway, I am cooking a turkey today (the church sent over all the fixins for a nice Thanksgiving meal). It is just going to be the four of us, It just doesn't seem festive when you don't have guests over... I told my family to try and think of something they are thankful for this year (It has been a really really tough year for us so thinking of something will be tough). Right now I am thankful for Advil! I have been having such a terrible ache in my knee - I guess this is what happens when you are 46.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

No comments: