Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ho Hummmm

Having a tough day already, I was stupid to think New Year's Eve would be any different around here!~
Money problems left and right, For 2 hours last night my husband and I discussed what we should do today to help get the issues some what fixed - Now this mornig he has totally changed his mind and is screaming again....I won't bore you with the rest of it because I'm sick of it too and I have to live it.
Kelly & I were enjoying our time without school, Yesterday we went horseback riding, took the dogs out for a walk, but as always in this house you have a fun day and the next turns crappy : (
I really am not looking forward to getting back to the books on Monday, I know we have to but I sure am enjoying the freedom and the no stress of not having to think about school work!

No comments: