Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe night last night!
I decided that since I have watched the ball fall in NYC on tv. every year since I can remember that this year I was going to go to bed early and maybe that will change the luck of the year for me.... All I can say is good riddence to 2009, it almost ended in a bang for us! As I said yesterday was one of "those" days at our house, as soon as the mail man dropped off the unemployment check in the mail box we were off to cash it at the only bank in town. We got down there about 11:45am. police were every where! The bank had just got robbed! If we were there just a tick sooner we would have been in the bank when this all took place, the guy left a package on the counter they thought it was a bomb.... To top it all off the guy got away! It sure is getting crazy around here!!!!!
Enough of that.... I hope everyone has a wonderful day to day and all of your hopes and dreams for 2010 come true!!!!!
Happy New Year 2010!

No comments: