Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday....

We were watching a biography about Albert Einestein, again much of the biography focused on this man's many women friends other then his wife. Kelly was disappointed again to see that another extraordinary man we are researching was unfaithful to his wife (if you remember we ran into this topic with Mozart). I am finding it is hard for Kelly once she hears of the infidelities of these men to look past it and see what the person has accomplished : ( Isn't it sad that so few of our admired roll models have such low moral standards to which they lived by?

My husband is also teachingKelly & I the game of golf.... Kelly is great at hitting the shot long while I am better at the short shots. I'm not really interested in it at all, but it something new for Kelly to work on and it does get her out of the house and away from the computer.
I want to send my heart felt sympathy to my dear blogging buddy (Home*School*Home) who just lost her Dad!

No comments: