Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DVD Crazy....

It rained all last night so this morning was slow starting....
We watched a dvd called No Impact Man its about a family who for a year tries to cause no harm to the earth. It was interesting but they do use the "F" word. Have you noticed how that word is now apart of so many peoples vocabulary? I know in my own house my husband and son use it "alot". I find it so degrading and not respectful when people use it infront of others.... but back to the dvd it really did show how we use so many products with so much over packaging which leads to so much more garbage. Kelly seemed bored by it all, I had hoped she would find it interesting ad we could go into recycling ect. but not sure if we will go any further with that topic.
As for World War II, Kelly really loves her wars! She was interested in the Civil War and now this war has caught her attention. Hitler has been the main topic for days now, she finds him very interesting how he could lead so many to do so many terrible things. Tomorrow we are going to watch a dvd about Anne Frank, and I ordered The Sound Of Music to view later on. The library has a book I ordered ready for tomorrow so things are moving along....

No comments: