Thursday, February 4, 2010

Doctors Appointment

I got up early this morning and starting calling doctor's offices, I was getting nervous when I spoke to a receptionist for one doctor who said she was also having the same trouble finding a doctor..... but I did find one - Yea!
Thank God they gave us a 10:30am. appointment, Kelly was thinking up every excuse why we couldn't go but we got there and she even saw a women doctor which helped ease some of Kelly nervous. The doctor said Kelly's glad was swollen & she has a soar throat. She gave her amoxicillin for 10 days and if the lump doesn't go away she is to come back. The doctor was very quick and hardly looked her over but I pray that this will do the trick and the lump will be gone in a few days. I thought it very interesting how the doctor uses a little hand held device to send the prescription right over to the pharmacy, no paper work at all....
I have to tell you a funny story, I was so worried I went out of the house this morning to the doctors office without make-up! I NEVER go out without some kind of make-up on.... I was just so focused on getting Kelly there that I totally forgot about it : )
We are taking the day off from school today to much stress.......

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I am so relieved that it was nothing serious. Hopefully the meds will have Kelly feeling better in no time at all. Give her a big hug for me.