Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We Have Run Out Of Unemployment

I am having a tough day already and it is only 9am.!
We found out last night that my huband is out of unemployment!!!!
We thought we had till the end of the month but thurs. check of $225.00 is going to be it. To say I am a wreak is to put it mildly! I just don't know what we are going to do..... My husband is going over to his former employer's house this morning to try and get the figures from him for our taxes, that is the only thing we can think of to get some money to work with. I thought of pawning my engagement ring but with so many already at the pawn shop I am sure the guy would only give me peanuts for it. Other then that I can't think of anything to make money off of.... We have been jams before but this one is a real doozy!
I would appreciate it if you could include us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Lord, provide and care for Donnna and her family. May work come. And may it be meaningful as well as profitable. Amen.

I almost didn't comment at all because I felt so powerless and lame. But your request reminded me of just how lame of an excuse that is. Of course I'll pray!

~Luke

Donna said...

Luke,
Thank you very much for your sweet prayer : )
From your mouth to God's ears!

Rhonda said...

Sending prayers your way.