Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday....

We are having cold weather here again.... : ( I can't stand cold weather!

I found this great website: http://www.apples4theteacher.com/ It has ALOT of helpful links! I was looking over the Black History Month link and it has suggested books to read, coloring pictures, and a number of other links.

We watched a dvd from the history channel "How the Earth was Made", We thought it was very good. Of course it suggested that the earth is billions of years old... anyway we enjoyed it. I have all the rest of dvd's in this series requested from Netflix.

School work has been moving along slowly, It seems like we watch a dvd and then Kelly thinks schools over.... We have to do more work! I think she is kinds nervous because the bump on her neck is still there, it has gone down alot but still there :(
I am going to call the doctor on Monday and see what they think...

Have a great evening!



1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

We're having cold (& wet) weather, too. I can't wait for it to warm up! Usually, they say we can start planting here on Valentine's Day. But, we are expecting more days near freezing next week. At least it will be sunny!

I'll say a prayer about the lump! And that you will all have peace while waiting for a diagnosis.