Friday, January 22, 2010

What videos do you rent from Netflix?

What videos do you rent from Netflix to add to your schooling?
We got our movie today from Netflix, I picked one about Hitler. Gosh I sure did pick the wrong one.... I wanted one about the man and what he did, We got a video about the concentration camps.
We also got one about England, the country we are working on. I thought it would be fun to tour each county by video instead of just by reading about it.
On Monday I have a multiplication/division video coming not sure how well that will go over with Kelly (hates math!).
I really look forward to using Netflix to help give our homeschooling a little something extra.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

We use a lot of the Schoolhouse Rock videos and I really like them for the girls. The songs that they have for teaching certain subject areas is just perfect for us.