Friday, September 10, 2010

All Alone.......

Here I am childless for the whole weekend... Kelly went over to my son & daughter-in-laws. My husband & I are going over Sunday to watch football on my son's large flat screen tv and then bring her home. It is sooo good for her to get out and away from me for awhile, We are together 24/7 and it wears on you know matter how well we get along. My mission while she is gone is to get our school work organized! I also have to get the paper work together for last years schooling and pay for this year and get it over to the homeschool gal in my area who handles all of that. I have been going over my e-mails & blogs, I am trying to down size it all. I tell you if you missed any of the posts by Phyllis over at "All Things Beautiful" you have missed some GREAT craft/schooling ideas! I just can't say enough about how Phyllis goes about teaching her kids, I want to take Kelly and go live there for awhile : )
Last night Kelly & I watched "Furry Vengeance", We laughed a few times but it really wasn't worth the watch : (
Tonight the nationwide Nascar race is on - Yea! I will be watching it all by myself....

No comments: