Monday, September 27, 2010

Volcano Eruption


We made our volcano today (We took pictures but we can't upload any on this computer). It came out okay, I thought it looked more like Mt. St. Helen with her bulge : )

The lava flow sure was a dud - We were hoping for an eruption but we basically got a white fizzy flow. We thought of using the mentos eruption but I can't see wasting a full 2 litter soda for the experiment.

We then did a little work on Peru, I find that country so interesting with the Incas civilization. I really think we are moving to quickly thru the countries but Kelly has very little interest in most of them, so I am trying to flow with her interests.....

I had forgot to renew our library books - Yikes! I checked and I owed $3.00 : (
I just hate when I do that! I e-mailed them and they forgave my fine this time... I really am starting to hate to take books out.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

You should have taken a picture of your volcano! I would have loved to see it!