Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jean Craighead George




I just read about the passing on May 15, 2012 of one of my all time favorite writers - Jean Craighead George! You can read about this amazing women and her passing here. I LOVE all of her books! Most of her books I have read as an adult since I was never aquainted with her or her books in my school : ( A few of my all time favorites are of course "My Side of the Mountain" (does it get any beter than that book - I don't think so, It may be my most favorite book of all time! "On the Far Side of the Mountain" & "The Missing Gator of Gumbo Limbo" are a few others. Kelly & I have read the books mentioned above but I really want to make an effort this year for Kelly to read a number of Jean's other titles as well for ex, "Julie of the Wolves" , "The Cats of Roxville Station" to just name a few of her other goodies.


Rest in Peace Jean Craighead George - You will be missed!


Until Next Time - God Bless!!

No comments: