Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


This is the closest we will get to snow this year.....
It was raining when I got up at 7:30am now it is overcast and mild - Just not Christmas weather : (
We had a nice time last night at my in-laws, My son brought his girlfriend which made it even more festive. We didn't have any money to buy them presents so I tried to print out a picture I took of my kids by the Christmas tree but wouldn't you know it our colored ink was almost all used up and the picture came out very poor.
Today Kelly finally woke up at about 10:00am. she opened the presents and like I thought she liked the Are you smarter then a 5th grader - I can't wait to play!
Kelly and my husband have taken Chance out for a walk, When they get back the turkey will be done. My son is over at his girlfriend's house so I think we will go ahead and eat without him.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Merry Christmas today!!!!!!

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Be sure and let us know if you're smarter than a fifth grader!

Fatcat said...

Just kidding! We played it once and my mom beat us all.