Sunday, October 9, 2011

Soggy Sunday

It has been raining on and off all weekend - I LOVE rain! Now I'm not talking about flooding and all that, Just a nice gentle rain. I think in my past life I must have lived in London or some place that rained alot.
I baked some chocolate chip muffins but the oinkers that we are we wolfed them down already. I also mopped the kitchen floor that I never did after the bleach incident, not a great idea when it is pouring out....
Still procrastinating on the school schedule. It's funny, I have a plan and when I go to work it out I find something else that looks interesting and get side tracked.
I think we really just need to get Netflix going this will add the "interesting" factor back into our day. I'm going to see if I can borrow some money from my son to get it going this week, they have a plan for $7.99 a month for one dvd out at a time or $11.99 for two - I'm thinking the two out will work for me and that's not too much to borrow.... we will see.
Kelly and I walked around the block and we saw that someone stole the gate off of one of the driveways where the house had been empty. We have been wanting one for our driveway forever and I mentioned that. Kelly said "Mom we don't steal, that would be a sin". I worry so much about what Kelly is not leaning then I hear something like that come out of her mouth and I relize she is learning and knows some of the most important lessons needed in life... : )

No comments: