Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good Sunday Morning : )



I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! We saw the Good Year blimp go over our house the other day, It sure is something to see. Even Chance our horse was amazed by it : )
I have to say it sure is HOT here in Florida, I know you are saying "You live in FLORIDA what do you expect" but it just seems so much hotter then usual to me, I can't go outside for even a few minutes without sweating.... So needless to say even with all our work/money problems my husband went out and bought a pool. My son chipped in his graduation money to help with the cost of it. I hated to spend the money but I think we all know how much that pool will come in handy in the up-coming months.
I enjoyed reading over on my blogging buddy Bunny's site about Homeschool Schedules. I have to laugh at myself after reading a few on the blogs some of the gals mentioned that they are using Sonlight for their curriculum, off I went to check it out.... I think that is what is wrong with me, I am always searching for the BEST thing instead of sticking with what we are using.

No comments: