Saturday, November 3, 2007

What a great day to be alive!

It is absolutely beautiful here in Florida today!!!!!
These are the kind of days my granmother when she was alive would say "What a great day to be alive". It is just so refreshing outside, on the cool side with the sun shining : ) I know it has my whole family outside together which hasn't happened in a very long time, My husband, son & daughter are cutting some shrubs down and making horse trails on our two acres for Kelly to ride Chance through.
I of course am spending too much time inside on such a great day - I was up almost every hour last night with my new puppies and am really cranky today (Maybe that's why everyone is outside heheheh).

1 comment:

Sherri said...

We've had some very nice days here in Louisiana too. I wish it would get a little cooler...I mean, it is Nov. now!!
I hope you made it out to enjoy the day some!